Waiting just sucks!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Is it only me or does waiting really suck. I mean think about the Christmas time. You're really not thinking too much about it in July but as October comes and then November it seems like time slows down as we pass into December. The last few days seem like the second hand has turned into the day hand.

Anyway, I bid on something on E-bay last weekend and have been waiting for this stinking auction to end for the entire week. I would have used the buy it now option but the seller didn't offer that one. What'd really tick me off is if say I lose power tonight near the end of the auction and some schmuck outbids me by 50 cents and I was helpless to do anything about it!

Sorry, just venting...

Originally posted by El Pirata

Sorry, just venting...

No, you're tempting Murphy. I'd STFU before he kicks your ass and cuts the power tonight.

BTW, I'm a BIG believer in Murphy.

Murphy sucks the sweat off a dead man's balls.... Bring it on Murphy, I dare you. I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU!!!!!

You really must not want to win that auction.

wo wo wo EP dont temp murphy cause you know what the sayin is i also hate murphy cause its so true

zzzzzzt zzzzzzzzzZZZZZtttt zzzzt

his powers out lol

Originally posted by Error401
You really must not want to win that auction.
Well actually now I really don't want to win the auction, though I would have prefered to have been outbid say Monday or Tuesday. I mean if I lose this auction I get to buy a bump starter and 2 K-3's. If I win I only get 1 k-3

zzzzzzt zzzzzzzzzZZZZZtttt zzzzt

Does not compute.......
Does not compute.......
Does not compute.......

Yeah,
I know how you feel there EP. I have been waiting on parts from UE for like two weeks. As soon as I ordered those parts, my clutch went to poop!! So, I ordered again from him, and the parts are still pending. I can't wait until I get back to the states. Then he can just FedEx the parts to me. Until then, We have to use snailmail!!!

Woody:sheep:

Well I was bidding on a Kanai 1 and I won for the low price of $355 new in box. Now I have to wait for my bonus check to arrive so I can get a K-3 and a ton of other goodies...

I won't get into the total I'm going to fork out but I mostly followed the EP philosophy, why buy one when you can get two for twice the price.

Lol, congrats EP. This your first kit? I can't remember if your other Kyosho was a kit or not. I know the K3 was a pure joy to build, though finding some of the screws was a bit confusing a couple times.

Check you voice mail, I left a q about your k-3 on it a few hours ago. Yes my Inferno was a kit. Building has never been a problem for me, I mean I get a great amount of experience fixing everything I break...

I know what you going througgh i just ordered a bunch of parts to get my NMT running for tower,and it will be here around thursday. And my dad is waiting for a auction to end on a Jacobsen 5-Gang Reel Mower.Which some stupid idiot is bidding on from the U.K. and the guuy that is selling is in PA.i guess he is rich if he is gonna pay shipping.

and plus i just got my Screw set from HEXscrews.com today in the mail and i got to wait for the new chassis and crap to come to do anything. I guess it is back to the shop to finish my Skids.

Back