Wait till you get a load of this thing ^_^

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still trying to figure out exactly what I want to do with that thing. I think eventually I'm gonna put it in my Kraton 8S.

Still trying to figure out exactly what I want to do with that thing. I think eventually I'm gonna put it in my Kraton 8S.
Half a year later, Grey is still contemplating which rig should receive a major power upgrade....🤣🤣
That's what happens when you order a massive motor!
Do it and report back 👀. I got another roller...
Gotta record the results ya know...😂😂

Now now Kyle, don't be getting any silly ideas! Poor roller...

Half a year later, Grey is still contemplating which rig should receive a major power upgrade....🤣🤣
That's what happens when you order a massive motor!

Gotta record the results ya know...😂😂

Now now Kyle, don't be getting any silly ideas! Poor roller...
lol, yeah. I always have so many irons in the fire sometimes it takes me over a decade to get around to doing them. Wanna see my Savage X SS I bought 12 years ago that still hasnt been put together? 🤣

lol, yeah. I always have so many irons in the fire sometimes it takes me over a decade to get around to doing them. Wanna see my Savage X SS I bought 12 years ago that still hasnt been put together? 🤣
Glad I'm not alone. My first mini I put together a month ago. The second is still in pieces from 3 years ago. As is my tmaxx and now rs4.

If I have a good summer may have to shoot you an offer. 🤣

Lucky you, sometimes I'm sitting here wishing I had some unfinished projects..lol! Savage be like: "NOW you remember me?"
If you can ship it to me, I'll assemble it for you (though I'm pretty sure that's a Nitro, and I have no knowledge on engines)! Only partially joking...lol

Let's see it!

I plan on doing an electric conversion to it as I build it...one of these days 🤣

20211203_072731.jpg

20211203_072720.jpg

Back