Voting stopped?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Has everyone stopped voting, we was moving right along...then just kinda stopped. :(

VOTE HERE

-WoodiE

I voted four times today how many times did you vote????

I've still been voting. That super speed voting bump we got from 266 was cool. We need a few more of those.

The site says it re-starts every 60 days. Do you know when the next re-start will happen?

But it shows up all the time!
Ha.

Originally posted by matts6887
I havent stopped voting for this site. I just havent seen that pop up banner or anything else around that often with the link to whatever it is that collects the votes. But when I do see it I usually try to remember to click on it.

Matts what I did was to save the site and now I go there and use it to get me here.

Originally posted by Hunter
Matts what I did was to save the site and now I go there and use it to get me here.

Hunter, that only makes our out votes increase, that doesn't make up move up in rank, only show me and other how many people used that link to get here.

I havent stopped voting for this site. I just havent seen that pop up banner or anything else around that often with the link to whatever it is that collects the votes. But when I do see it I usually try to remember to click on it.

Originally posted by matts6887
One thing I almost forgot; Woodie; whats the maximum # of times u can vote in a given day or hour or whatever other timeframe?

As far as I know...there is not limit, the rules do not say anything about this...voting rules

Originally posted by shortman
I've still been voting. That super speed voting bump we got from 266 was cool. We need a few more of those.

The site says it re-starts every 60 days. Do you know when the next re-start will happen?

No I sure dont know when the 60 days are up and when they will restart...yes indeed the 266 voting bumped kicked some butt.

-WoodiE

I vote everytime I visit this forum...that is quite often...so i don't know why it looks to have slowed down...perhaps they are starting to count IPs logged...who knows?

got votes????

this is what we need to do....We need to go to any forum and get peoples aol screen names (or other service) then we need to message them with the vote link saying\"click here for a list of r/c websites.

Devious...I like it...when do we start?

there are sooo many ways to promote a site....

:D :D :D

-WoodiE

Attachments

• banner.gif
    banner.gif
    5.9 KB · Views: 91
back in the day I was able to blast a link into every private forum. With the click of a button. Over the years aol has change and I never kept up with the lastest progs. Anyone an aol junky and would like to help????

i used to program AOL proggies in VB back in the day.

-WoodiE

code one up...Call it rcnitrotalk. Make a few secret things in it so kids can crack the psswords for different levels or secret pictures. plug the site all over the prog. It doesn't have to do much . Have text tools and things like that. ...just a thought

man its been years since I have programmed for AOL, let alone I dont even have AOL so I can't even test it...and then theres a bigger problem...with the new AOL 5.0 and newer, programming for AOL is a bit harder.

-WoodiE

back in the day i was known as ..........WVVlllWVV on aol! then they banned me!

i am making new rcnitrotalk vid!!! if anyone has footage send it my way please!!

If I can get this FTP stuff to work as it should, I'll upload my 5 GB worth and you can edit to your hearts content...problem is getting it to work.

4 more votes and we outrank Tri-Lordy.

Back