Sold / Found Vintage Hitec Focus 4

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeabajuice

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have an old Hitec Focus 4 plane remote that has never been used. I am asking 40 plus shipping for it. US and paypal only. Things in backround are not included.
3-1-11015.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Price lowered to 30 plus shipping, I want this sold.

---------- Post added at 4:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:44 PM ----------

Guys, it is either selling or trash can.

2 bumps in 2 hours and you gave up?

Lol, I've been impatient on sales before but good lord.

Ehh, whos going to buy an old radio like that?
I still have it if you guys want it.
I also have an old GP plane engine if you guys want it, 70 plus shipping.

If your just going to throw it away I will pay for the shipping if you will ship it to me. Does it still work?

I think this was my first radio when I was a kid on my first kit build that got me into the hobby. Nothin fancy but it worked. May not be same model but looks identical.

Yeah it still works. Will you accept 30 dollars at least. You could pay shipping. PM me about details.

---------- Post added at 1:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:53 PM ----------

I think this was my first radio when I was a kid on my first kit build that got me into the hobby. Nothin fancy but it worked. May not be same model but looks identical.
Yeah it is pretty old. It was bought in 1996. Thats before I was even born lol.

---------- Post added at 1:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:55 PM ----------

I am also still selling the GP engine from 1996, was never fired, perfect condition 60 plus shipping is the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.