Vertigo Performance

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vbgagnon

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I can't find what I'm looking for, well at least from unbiased people. I'm thinking of getting their front cf chassis brace for my lsp and was wondering if anybody has had any experience with their products.

6006.jpg

They sell for about $20 and should get rid of the front flex in the chassis. So what do you all think?

Thanks!

Looks like something I will have to get for mine. Where can you get these vb?

And I also would like to know what you guys think of Vertigo.

I have run with a few guys that have their TVP's at the track. They stand up to some serious abuse and i like them and would reccomend them!

I have run the stock length Vertigo CF plates for over 3 gallons on my Savage and they have held up better than the stock aluminum plates. Even with the RCS cage, I was bending stock TVPs. So far the Vertigo TVPs have not snapped and have only splintered slightly on a couple spots where the plates meet with the aluminum diff plates.

Last edited:
Damn they must be pretty strong! I'm not familliar with the savage, but aren't the TVP's the frame of the truck? If so thats pretty good. I think it will be worht the $20.

vbgagnon said:
Damn they must be pretty strong! I'm not familliar with the savage, but aren't the TVP's the frame of the truck? If so thats pretty good. I think it will be worht the $20.
Yes, TVP = Twin Verticle Plates. Which are the main chassis of the Savage. I bet the front brace will be plenty strong. If you try it out lmk how you like it as I may get one.

As soon as a deal goes through I plan on picking one up.

man your making e feel bad!! yor waiting on me for everything!

why do you need the CF brace, most guys i know just throw a turnbuckle from the front top plate to the center diff and call it a day, thats plenty stiff.

I've been using that, but it keeps comming out of my bulk head, the last time it broke the screw holding it in. I think this will be a more suited fix.

VB.....then that may be better to keep using...that could be a cheap weak link to keep you from destroying more.....

Good point, but its a pain in the ass. I had to drill out a screw the other day, and make the hole larger because the bulkhead was stripped. I don't think that it will hurt because all the stress will be sent through the center diff plate and through to the rear and vice versa.

I donno what do do anymore....I just don't want to tweak the chassis that I do know for sure. Any other ideas?

Back