Venom pro-charger owners...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2revo1maxx

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have two turnigy 25c 5000mah lipos, what should my charge rate be set at? I've been running it at 1.5 for balancing, can I go higher? What would be a good maximum amperage?

Do not charge them at more than 1C... which for your pack is 5.0A. To my knowledge, you do not need to charge them at a slower rate when you balance them.

I hate to do this :D ...but Lessen and yes...SlowGreen are right on the money, I charge my Lipo's @ a 5.0A setting, with my balance charger...(Venom Pro Charger Plus)

+1. You can always charge them at the rated current, in this case 5000 mAH, even when balancing. And yes I do that with my Venom Pro Charger Plus.

I guess my charge time just went from 6 hours down to maybe 2 at the most!! :hehe: Thanks fellas!

Up to 5 amps as already said. I only charge at home so I balance charge everytime at 1 amp. Takes a long time but I'm in no hurry and I have 2 chargers so I can charge both my packs at the same time

Back