Used Nitro Rustler NEED HELP

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malcolmdw13

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I just got a used nitro rustler and was wondering how u would start it step by step.Already broke in.

unless it's a really old one with a p/s you would just plug in the ez-start and push the button...

Where would i plug in an easy starter in a car?

I'm new at this nitro car thing and dont know where to plug the e-z starter in at?Explain please it is a fairly new/used nitro rustler.Thx

see the plug at the back of the truck? that's where you plug it in.

it may help to read the instruction manual...

ok go to a local hobby shop and they might be able to help you. if not go with what nitro freak said. and have fun with your truck!

Nitro_Freak said:
see the plug at the back of the truck? that's where you plug it in.

it may help to read the instruction manual...

It didnt come with a manual it all came in one box used that is the point. Thx

o ok but like i said go to your lhs and they shuld be able to help you

malcolmdw13 if u know who makes the truck and exctally what truck is it go online and I'm sure u can find a downloadable manual

Go to the Traxxas web site. You should be able to download and print the manual and all the parts lists and numbers, as well as the exploded diagram for repairs.
Good luck with it. Is is a .15 or a 2.5?

The older engine is always referred to as the .15, and even though the newer engine is a modified .15, it's referred to as the 2.5.
The .15 doesn't have the power of the 2.5, but is much easier to tune and keep in tune. A very reliable and good running engine.
Good luck with it.

actually, i had lots of tuning problems with my pro .15 engine, but my 2.5 runs like a top.

then again the pro was my 1st engine and i didn't know anything about tuning back then...

Back