Upstate NY

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sad_rocc

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Looking for people in the Albany NY area. Found a kick-ass indoor carpet track for on/off-road electrics, but am looking for somewhere to run my nitro 1/8th buggy. Not planning on racing, but just playing on a track would be pretty cool. Hanging out with some other RC car heads would be even cooler! PM me if you're in the Albany NY area.

What is up everyone, any guys in the kingdom NY area that are into the sport that I can meet in person want to meet other people in my area to learn from. And anyone know if there are any rc racetracks near Kingston NY? Please let me know
Kingston NY area

Looking for people in the Albany NY area. Found a kick-ass indoor carpet track for on/off-road electrics, but am looking for somewhere to run my nitro 1/8th buggy. Not planning on racing, but just playing on a track would be pretty cool. Hanging out with some other RC car heads would be even cooler! PM me if you're in the Albany NY area.
Hi, just moved to Clifton park. Drag racing? 1/10th off road dirt? What's around? I don't have anymore 1/8th scales but that could change lol [email protected]

Back