upgrades

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bifft it

RCTalk Addict
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
pondering an LST2 or XXXl. what kinda hop-ups am i gonna have to make to it to get it fairly sturdy as we all know, in stock form and monser truck is gimp. i dont want to spend a huge amount of money as i did that with my savages and i dont have room for a bunch of parts anymore

I wouldnt say its gimp in its stock form. All kits have at least one or two weaknesses right out of the box. The main problem area for this kit is the steering knuckles, front arms, and the linkages. Lunsford makes replacements for the linkages, RPM makes replacement arms, and you may still be able to find (if your really lucky) a set of aluminum steering knuckles at Asia Tees. For the most part though after market support for these kits is almost completely dried up and the kits themselves have been discontinued, although I'm sure stock parts will be available for it for quite some time to come. Those hop ups should do pretty good as long as your not going crazy with it like putting it 12+ ft in the air or converting it to brushless 6S.

nitro motor, and bop around my backyard running into trees, cars, concrete blocks and such lol no jumps

Agreed! 6S break parts a lot.

@GW, How many S are you running btw?

Back