Upgrades for traxxas nitro rustler ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerrard1889

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I'm a total number to rc so please could you give me some advice on upgrades here are the questions.

What exhausts can I get ?

What shocks can I get ?

What are you trying to accomplish bro? Are you looking for performance upgrades for racing, looking for bling, or just looking for what the best hop up parts are for the weak points?

What are you trying to accomplish bro? Are you looking for performance upgrades for racing, looking for bling, or just looking for what the best hop up parts are for the weak points?

Thanks for the reply I'm looking for performance but It would be nice if they looked nice

can't help you much in the performance department. I've never tried to hop up my nitro Rusty for performance. I've put some bling on it but someone else will have answer those questions.

What engine is currently in your Rusty?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

You could get the Low or Hi RPM Tuned Pipes by Traxxas, or you can start off upgrading weak points such as theA-Arms, shock towers, front bumper etc etc.. For these parts I will always recomend RPM parts, I have RPM all around on my Jato and it is an un-breakable bottom end (upgrading top half of it now)

An inexpensive engine upgrade is a TRX 3.3 through the Traxxas trade up program. RPM arms and bumpers are a great upgrade as well.

Back