upgrade advice needed.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clarky92

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi all,

I'm new to the forums so i hope this is in the right topic area.

I own a tamiy tgx i believe it is. I have owned it for about 5 years but have not used it i about a year but am wanting to get it back up and running again.

One of the reasons i put it away for a while was due to the fuel tank keep breaking. It has a little fuel tanks that has the blue lid and blue push button on top to prime it if that makes sense. I will post a link of the one i have.

However i have gone through 3 tanks but broken them all, is there a tank that would fit and upgrade? Preferably without the pump part?

Thank you

---------- Post added at 7:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:32 PM ----------

Hi all,

This is the link to the fuel tank i currently have.

www.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=290732269479

Thanks

Dead link...

I'm not familiar with that model, but I'm sure you can find a fuel tank that will fit without much if any modification.

Tower Hobbies, type in fuel tank in the search and there will be many to choose from.

Ok man i got ur fix take a new tank or hell take a broken one buy the sheet fiberglass and fiberglass resin and put a layer or 2u around the tank where it breaks this will secure it from breaking if u dont know how to do it u pay shipping ill be more than happy to do it for u (i i work with fiberglass alot

---------- Post added at 9:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:49 AM ----------

Also another thing u may be able to use foam to take the impact but that one I'm not sure of

Back