Unnecessary thing that we all need

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A7393EFF-E789-4318-8F27-6ACCC4BEF0D9.jpeg

I have that exact snap on mini box. It was only $100 ish from the tool truck. I have several others too but that one is my favorite.

H.F has some decent stuff. I wouldn't buy their hand tools as I'd break them in short order but I'm kinda hard on tools. Some of their work benches are pretty cool.

H.F has some decent stuff. I wouldn't buy their hand tools as I'd break them in short order but I'm kinda hard on tools. Some of their work benches are pretty cool.
I own a large socket set including an impact socket set for tire rotations, which I mainly use for the 5 family vehicles. Nice fitting, super smooth ratcheting, lifetime warranty. Everything cost me less than $150, and I've owned 'em for around a decade now. Not a single issue. Absolutely love 'em!
These sets are still available today, and can be had for well under $200. The equivalent of all these with Snap-ons and Mac would run in the thousands.
20240530_085518.jpg

I own a large socket set including an impact socket set for tire rotations, which I mainly use for the 5 family vehicles. Nice fitting, super smooth ratcheting, lifetime warranty. Everything cost me less than $150, and I've owned 'em for around a decade now. Not a single issue. Absolutely love 'em!
These sets are still available today, and can be had for well under $200. The equivalent of all these with Snap-ons and Mac would run in the thousands.
View attachment 191042
Socket to me daddy. 🤣