Unknown nitro truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jameskw1405

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Can anyone help please, need to know what truck i have bought does anyone have an idea?
The photo file is attached.

Many thanks

Attachments

• nitro car.jpg
    nitro car.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 160
Kinda looks a bit like a HSP, GV or Wind Hobby. I think it may be a cheapy, as the cheaper brands tend to favour those 'hip-bone' aluminium braces, and pointless swaybars. Any markings on the engine or truck?

It definitely has the style of a buggy/truggy from 6-8 years ago. It reminds me alot of my OFNA 9.5 buggy in its layout although its definitely not. It does have a look of one of the cheaper brands like the HSP both in the aluminum wing braces and the plastic truggy looking arms that are on it. IDK but they just have that feel to em to me. I definitely dont think its supposed to have MT tires on it.....They dont fit with the chassis style. Without some kind of markings or something to go by it would be hard to ID it think.

It almost looks like a caldera 3.0 does it have sh on the pull start?

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

After looking at ur pic more. I'm 95% sure it a caldera ..i got my nephew one.and wad replacing the spure gear and pull start last night..if it is there made by redcat racing..cheap but they hall azz..

Looks to me like an OFNA or a knock-off of one. What servos are on it?