Underwater Adhesive

• Thread starter Penguin Fart Racing
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penguin Fart Racing

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
  2. Crawling
  3. Flying
  4. Boating
Field repairs to land-based RPVS can sometimes be tricky. If you need to do a field fix with a BOAT, the presence of water complicated things. Most of you know about BONDIC , so bear with me a bit. BONDIC ( https://notaglue.com/ ) is an adhesive that sets up with UV light. No stick until you shine an ultraviolet light on the parts BONDIC is applied to. You can even apply and cure this stuff UNDERWATER. Hope this helps someone

You can save some loot and just search uv glue on Amazon. Off brands work just as well. Excellent for quick holds and filling old body holes and cracks. Stuff is sandable but is harder than lexan so care is needed. Also grab a cheap usb flashlight if there to. The one that comes in that kit isn’t that good.

I’ll use a dab of that then put shoegoo over it for permanent fixes.

You can save some loot and just search uv glue on Amazon. Off brands work just as well. Excellent for quick holds and filling old body holes and cracks. Stuff is sandable but is harder than lexan so care is needed. Also grab a cheap usb flashlight if there to. The one that comes in that kit isn’t that good.

I’ll use a dab of that then put shoegoo over it for permanent fixes.
Thank you! Very helpful.! Ron

Back