Tyco Baja Jeep Olympic Edition

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tmeinzer

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Tristan and am not all that familiar with RC cars. I found this RC at a garage sale and don’t know much about it. It has been very difficult to find anything on the history or value of this RC. I currently do not have a picture of the one I bough so I found one identical on the internet. If anyone knows anything about the value or history of this particular RC I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

D469451D-8FAA-4EAC-A290-BCF908CEDD90.png

This is a childs toy .. so retail as seen on ebay was 149 tops seen in search of old auctions you find 1 of a similar color but not listed as a olympic..it sold for 49$.. I can go on. dual stick 49mhz. all in 1 esc receiver. along with more than likely a 5 wire servo.. oh the handy 9v nicad pack..nice toy from the 80's just a toy

Thanks! I have also seen some that look similar on eBay but do not have the Olympic logo or Coca-Cola logo. That’s why I was looking for information on that specific one. Wasn’t sure how many were produced and sold.

Back