Twin Engine Nitro RS4

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fiero_silva

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Has anybody done it? Either with a road car or an MT?
I've got a spare motor lying around for my RS4 Type 3 SS and I can't stop looking at the chassis where it would fit very nicely...

What do you guys think?

It could work, but the problem would be where to put the batts and servo. Plus it really wouldn't be worth it if you want a practical car. The extra wieght would make it handle like crap. It would be cool though :)

I have a twin engine maxx. They're craploads of fun.... for a while If you like build and be creative they make for a good project. Lots of horsepower and two engines sounds freakin awersome. The problem is if you don't have the means to make good parts. A lot of guys here have tools and experience or some way to make custom parts. I don't really so it's kind of a pain. Frankly I'm about to turn my Maxx into a single engine truck. Just for the reliability factor

I've got access to a full machine shop and about every tool immaginable...
I'll probably end up either modifying the orginal radio tray or making a complete new one.

My first question remains.. Has it been done before, or will I be the first? :)

I do not know of anyone that has done it...but that doesn't mean noone has. I think it'd be cool, go for it, as long as you post pics lol.

well hell, do it! might as welll right?! :D I've never heard of anybody doin it but I'd love to wee one go. Just remember to gear it high.