Tuned Pipe

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mailmann

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have a Duratraxx Maxium ST. I bought the Tuned pipe and can't get it to run right. Is there anyplace on the net or could someone tell me the way to get it set up.

Thanks
Mike:dumb:

Thanks El Pirata, I've been looking for such an article.

I had asked about an exhaust related question a few weeks ago. I didn't get the actual answer I was looking for but I did get that link which has enough info to make me dangerous.

I know what you mean, I looked the article over and dumped it to the printer. Like you said, it'll help but in my case I need more info on how to tune it.
Hey, our son lives in Virginia Beach, we'll be coming down there in a week.

Really. I will be bashing with SKYMAXX Sunday. Maybe we'll have to make a bash session for you when you get here! Sunday's are better for me since I don't have my daughter. We generally meet about noon. Either the day (sat or sun only for me) or the time could be adjusted to accomodate a bash session.

Where in PA are you coming from? I live in VA Beach in a borough known as Green Run. Pirata lives near Fort Eustis.

I'm going to get back to you about his borough, but I'm waiting to talk to him. I know there's a Debbie's hobbies there with a track. Do you guys go there? Do you know there web site? If you do please post it.
Thanks
Mike

Finally got it, he says he lives in Salum Lakes, right next to Green Run.

Originally posted by mailmann
I'm going to get back to you about his borough, but I'm waiting to talk to him. I know there's a Debbie's hobbies there with a track. Do you guys go there? Do you know there web site? If you do please post it.
Thanks
Mike
I think the one Sky is talking about has a track but we, at least I, have not been to the track. I prefer to take it out ands beat my t on the off road course we set up.

Your son lives right around the corner from me. I live in Buckner Farms on the edge of Green Run. I live really close to TCC. Ask him? He'll know the place.

As for Debbie's RC World...best hobby shop I've been to in the area. Here's their site:

http://www.debbiesrcworld.com/

As of yet, I am not a racer; more like Pirata...enjoy taking my T out and jumping over stuff or just plain offroading like a madman.

BTW you wouldn't happen to be Mike the Mailman from Penn State, would you?

No, I'm Mike the mailman from Duncansville. We're about 40 miles from State College. There's a great hobbie shop there called Nittany Line Hobbies.
We're probably going to go to the races at Debbies on Sunday for awhile.

How about one of you guys giving me your phone number. Hopefully I'll have some time Sunday to be able to meet you, maybe bash awhile.

I know a little of Duncansville and definitely know the Nittany Line...bought my F-4U Corsair there.

This weekend is kinda tight for me to bash...remodeling the master bath and have to install tile this weekend, but I'll PM you the number and you can ring me whenever you feel the need.

Ok got them, maybe we'll see youns or at least get to talk.