TT02 steering upgrades what’s best ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calvymuscle

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys, so went to my local indoor track last night brought the tt02. The stock servo saver is junk and same with the plastic arms. What kit do you guys recommend to make this cars steering better? Whenever I would turn the wheels wouldn’t return to their original position which made driving it next to impossible. I’ve looked online but there seems to be so many things available. Thanks for the help

Attachments

• DC70746F-DB31-4FF7-A95D-4334D86516BA.jpeg
    DC70746F-DB31-4FF7-A95D-4334D86516BA.jpeg
    422.5 KB · Views: 193
The only one worth buying is the Tamiya steering upgrade kit, which is stupid expensive. The Yeah Racing one is garbage. And make sure you use screws long enough to go through the chassis with nuts underneath for mounting the steering components. There are actually hexagonal pockets molded underneath the chassis for the steering arm to fit nuts into.

Here is ours...

Oh, and the Yeah Racing upper arm set in the vid was installed, and yeah, it didn't help. Sorry you bought a TT02. But in my book, it's not worth having unless you plan to spend a fortune on upgrading it thanks to Tamiya's inflated prices.

Last edited:
As wickedfrog said. Tamyia upgrades.. only hr parts that I use are the cvds and motor mount and the shock kit.

Back