trying to install 2 titan 775 on my e-maxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtaylortank

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I have just bought 2 titan 775 motors for my e-maxx. I have the 3905 version real old I upgraded all a arms and stuff so it is bigger, and now for the motors. I am turning it into a mud buggy so I wanted the torque. well my question is does anyone know if they sell a double motor plate for the bigger titan motors for the emaxx???? all I see is the brackets for the 550 titan motors.. I am going to try and customize one of the 550 brackets but woult like to try and find one new. Any help would be great. I know it isnt the choice everyone else would do but i am not looking for alot higher top speed I am going to buy brushless for that I want something that will last with what I have planned for it.. Thanks again

The biggest twin motor that I'm aware of is the Titan 550 set up. You might consider going with the Mamba Monster that Traxxas offers as part of its upgrade program. It has plenty of torque and power.

I forget about there trade in program. I was just looking to make this e-maxx a mud truck-crawler I know I could just buy something set up for that but thats half the fun of the hobby is building new ideas.. I apreciate the helpful hint. I was also considering getting the single motor plate and go with 1 775 motor because thats all i see for set ups unless I make my own plate and double the esc. but that is alot of work for what I want. I heard from a few people that I dont want to go brushless for a crawler-mud buggy cause I am not really looking to make it much faster just more inpressive in action.

My Summit with it's 775 and twin 7-cells has nice torque around the backyard. It's fun while not being overpowered or "fast"

thats what I have come to figure i might have to do I am buying a single motor plate and seeing how that works out for me..

I know the kershaw designs 700 motors are a bit bigger and have some decent torque over the 550's and I believe they will fit on the stock motor plate.

I will have to look into that thanks for the input.

Yeah, Kershaw Designs. I couldn't think of the name of the company the other day. I have an article in one of my dozens of RCD mags laying around here.

Back