Trying to fit everything together!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaMortis

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello! An idea came to me couple days ago about making my own electric rc off-road car!I'm new and i would appreciate any help.My biggest problem is what parts should i buy in order to fit all of them together and work properly?I am trying to build something around 200 euros something

Last edited:
@DaMortis I don't know your budget since you didn't mention it but I would certainly take a look at the Tekno line of RC's. All of their models are sold as kits and without electronics so you'll have to build and customize it to your liking.

Tekno offers short course trucks, monster trucks, buggies and truggies to choose from.

The whole project i would like to cost me around 200 euros. Do you know where i could find a 1/10 off-road rc car chassis less than 100euros? I've seen some of the Tekno's kits but i dont like any of them and some are expensive. I'm 16years old and I love cars and I want to make someting without my parents financial support.

So that's around $225 USD if my conversion is correct. For that price range I'd probably suggest looking at the ECX AMP Monster Truck or Buggy kits. You can't buy them online and are only sold at local hobby shops.

Otherwise I'm not aware of many other kits that you can buy under that budget.

another option is to find a roller on ebay for car you like and build that up to what you want. this can get more expensive though, depending on the components you are wanting to use, and what condition it was when you bought it.

Back