TRX4 Axle Mounted Servo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know where I can find a free stl or have a stl axle servo mount for the TRX4?
Wish I had one sitting here to take measurements from.. Looks like a pretty simple piece to design.

Yes but there’s so much more complicated than a servo holder that’s $3 theres a lot of free extremely details bodys for SCX24
Whether people charge money, or offer their files for free is up to the individual. You're complaining because someone isn't offering their work to you for free. Going to McDonald's and paying $7 for a Happy Meal must make you furious 😉

Just teasing ya kiddo. If I had an axle I'd model you up one no problemo. You have Fusion don't you? I'd be more than happy to Teamview into your PC and help you model it, but that would require you to get some calipers and take some dimensions and pics for me to be able to help you. But I can guarantee you after a few you'd be modeling on your own. Fusion really isn't hard to learn.

Follow through this series...
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL40d7srwyc_Ow4aaOGXlP2idPGwD7ruKg

Whether people charge money, or offer their files for free is up to the individual. You're complaining because someone isn't offering their work to you for free. Going to McDonald's and paying $7 for a Happy Meal must make you furious 😉

Just teasing ya kiddo. If I had an axle I'd model you up one no problemo. You have Fusion don't you? I'd be more than happy to Teamview into your PC and help you model it, but that would require you to get some calipers and take some dimensions and pics for me to be able to help you. But I can guarantee you after a few you'd be modeling on your own. Fusion really isn't hard to learn.

I understand, thanks for the offer but someone just posted a link to it
I think so thanks

Don't let me be the reason you don't learn Fusion. I was just trying to help.

Kevin.
Thanks for the series. I have been using Tinkercad up until now and wanting to dive into Fusion. This will get me going.

Last edited:

Kevin.
Thanks for the series. I have been using Tinkercad up until now and wanting to dive into Fusion. This will get me going.
No problem. Lars is great at breaking it down and making it easy to understand. If you need any help, just shoot me a PM.

Kevin.
Yeah I was using fusion but the laptop is 8 close to 9 years old and lately it’s been running fusion for about 25 minutes then shutting down

Thanks for posting that, I really need to sit down with Fusion and figure it out. Tinkercad is a great tool but having used Onshape a bit it's pretty limited.
Yeah I was using fusion but the laptop is 8 close to 9 years old and lately it’s been running fusion for about 25 minutes then shutting down

I know the pain, I needed to modify a file for a bracket we make here at work and my boss had changed his Onshape password and forgot to tell me. They were out of town and unreachable so I was just going to use my Fusion login and knock it out. Except Fusion will barely run on my work PC, apparently it does a lot more local processing than Onshape does, and it would run for about 5 minutes and close out.

I ended up doing it through Tinkercad and it worked fine but it seems like there is always a reason for me to NOT use Fusion.