Sold / Found TRX 3.3 with pipe, filter and EZ start

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TalonOne

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok Folks up for sale today we have a gently used ,properly broke in TRX 3.3 with all of the gear. The Engine has 5 or so tanks on it passed break in.
It came out of my Slayer, which I am converting to electric. Only trades welcomed would be to that end.

Comes with what you see here, I can include the EZ start wand and a battery for it for $10 more.

Asking $100 shipped to the lower 48.
Paypal only and as usual all items are sold as is no warranty or returns.

Pics.

ez.gif

side.gif

otherside.gif

Bump....somebody needs an engine.....cmon guys make me an offer!!!

What is your bottom line. I just bought a 3.3, before I moved to OKINAWA about a month ago, so I really dont need your engine, but I am interested in the ez start system that is attached to the motor. I am curious if you might have a fuel tank I can buy from you mine is cracked and letting air into the fuel lines.

What are the odds I could wedge this into a Warhead? ;-)

how much for just the motor i dont want the ez start system i have a pull start?

I pm'ed you my number. Give me a call id like to have this setup

Guys I have been on vacation ......20 wed anniversary.....I will be back in the states soon and I will reply then..

TalonOne....from an internet cafe deep in Mexico.....

My bad man. have fun and congratulations

Ok All PMS answered....I really would like to sell it all as a whole.....or $25 for ez start gear and $75.00 for the engine.....

spouliot I have a fuel tank PM me for details..

Hs2kdrifter and RedNeXx you guys should get together and buy it or as I said above I will split it for you.

Send a PM if that is what you want done. For me it just all has to add up to $100..;)

TalonOne

consider it sold as long as it will bolt into my tmaxx!!

sold!!! looks like it will, it looks like you still have the slayer mount on it. money has been sent!! thanks, james.

consider it sold as long as it will bolt into my tmaxx!!

sold!!! looks like it will, it looks like you still have the slayer mount on it. money has been sent!! thanks, james.

YEP SOLD!!!!!:first_place:

thanks!! i tried pming you back but your inbox is full, i just said i will let you know when i get it and leave you great feedback.

thanks!! i tried pming you back but your inbox is full, i just said i will let you know when i get it and leave you great feedback.

Yea I just emptied it.....now if I could just get this tape gun to cooperate....;)))

The Box is on its way!!

TalonOne

haha yeah i broke the one at my store for being a pita.. threw it at the wall..

the engine now sits in my tmaxx, it will be fired up tomorrow. thanks again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back