Tronfy Home Cinema Theater Projector - $90

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought one with pretty much the same specs as that for $115 Canadian, on Amazon.ca.

I'm using it for Atmosfx digital Halloween decorations, more accurately the window displays. Heres a link to my display, I don't have the audio outside yet. It works pretty good.

I just bought one with pretty much the same specs as that for $115 Canadian, on Amazon.ca.

I'm using it for Atmosfx digital Halloween decorations, more accurately the window displays. Heres a link to my display, I don't have the audio outside yet. It works pretty good.

Cool :) Have you just got that projecting onto your window? Looks like a hologram...
nobody over here goes to that extent- it's mostly just a pumpkin or no pumpkin, the same 3 houses go with decorations and that though.

Last edited:
Its projected from inside the house. I built a frame that fits inside of the window and stapled a semi transparent shower curtain to it. You can buy the downloads at http://atmosfx.com then just put the files on a USB drive and plug it into the projector, focus it, move it around so its projects properly and your done.

When its dark outside and inside you can't see the shower curtain at all. I built the frame so I could easily move it in and out of the window without having to pin the shower curtain up repeatedly. I like natural light to come through my Windows during the day.

Its projected from inside the house. I built a frame that fits inside of the window and stapled a semi transparent shower curtain to it. You can buy the downloads at http://atmosfx.com then just put the files on a USB drive and plug it into the projector, focus it, move it around so its projects properly and your done.

When its dark outside and inside you can't see the shower curtain at all. I built the frame so I could easily move it in and out of the window without having to pin the shower curtain up repeatedly. I like natural light to come through my Windows during the day.
Looks nice :)