Sold / Found ~~Trinity Street Spec~~FS\FT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SIRMAXXALOT

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm not sure if this will peak any interest here but I thought someone might be lookin for it.

I have a barely used (one winter season)Trinity Street Spec, has the aluminum rear axle unlike some with the graphite that breaks easy, futaba steering servo with mounts instead of servo tape, 1 almost new battery & motor(both under 6 months old motor been turned once) and one older battery that still holds good charge, it has been set-up on a tweakboard,comes with many set's of tires but they are mostl all chunked but usable, 2 sets of body post(one for truck body and one for sedan body), 120 t 64p spur gear, bearings through out, very competitve car in the right hands.

Asking $75 + S/H
Pic's available upon request,

Trades welcome but make them realistic please.:arrr:

EMAIL--> [email protected]
AIM----> JixxerJim
Yahoo--> neylondown

*****This pic is of my other spec car I sold but if you want to see the style of the car it's an example, this thing fly's and has never been run on anything but carpet*****

Attachments

• de_1_b.jpg
    de_1_b.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 175
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to give you a bit of advice.....ONLY USE ONE COLOR! and stick with black. Its not ebay....people won't buy your stuff because you have a flashy ad.

I agree with VB but it is your ad. I suggest adding a pic to your ad as some may not be familiar with that ride.

Good luck.

Jon2

That is probably great advise, you would think a 33 year old guy would not enjoy playing with the font and color so much, I guess I just kinda like having a little fun with it to set it apart from the same-ole same-ole. Thank you guy's and I am not real good with resizing pic's so I usually just ask for people to request them, even if they just want to know what kind of ride it is.

Thank you for your input guy's.

Last edited:
I snapped a few pic's last night but they might be a little big to post, I'll try but if I don't succeed just ask and you will recieve!:banana:

Still got it, anybody---I am interested in off-road electric.

TTT:breakdown

Thread Closed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back