Traxxas widemaxx shock upgrade

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wabley

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Boating
Hi i was wondering what a good shock upgrade ffor the. Widemaxx would be i have proline powerstroke on my granite thought about those but what are some good companys and. Some to stay away from. Tia

Hi i was wondering what a good shock upgrade ffor the. Widemaxx would be i have proline powerstroke on my granite thought about those but what are some good companys and. Some to stay away from. Tia
Proline powerstrokes would be a great way to go.

I have 1/10 scale power stroke shocks. They are good but overpriced. Traxxas gtr shocks for 1/10 scale are better truly big bore and cheaper.

Except rebuilt kit proline doesn't sell other spare parts, so if you bend a shock shaft whole shock is a throw away

Yea i have them on my granite i like the fact that you can replace a bent shock will probally upgrade to powerstroke shocks when i break or bend the stock.

Back