Traxxas TQ and TQI receiver compatibility.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggman100

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have been trying to figure out Traxxas convoluted explanations for 2 days now. Why they can't just make a simple chart that shows which receivers are compatible with which radios is beyond me, but, anyway, what i am trying to find out is, what receivers are compatible with a 2channel Traxxas TQI radio. Will the TQ receiver work with the TQI radio? I have one TQI radio, and at least 4 TQ radios, and it would be nice if i could pair the TQ receivers to the TQI radio, but, i dont want to go through all the steps to try and pair a TQ receiver to a TQI radio, if they arent compatible.

I did, but, at first it didnt make sense to me, so, i said, since i have 3 TQ receivers, I'm just gonna see if one of them will bind to the TQI radio. I only needed one to bind to the TQI radio, so i could make it easier for an 11 yr old to run both his Stampedes from one radio. Now, i just need to sell off the rest off the TQ stuff to put towards a Radiolink for myself.

Back