traxxas tmaxx 3.3 motor

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trx3.3awd

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
i was wondering what the factory settings are for the 3.3 motor i dont rember what it is and i dont trust google

LSN 2 1/2 full turns out HSN 4 full turns out. Thats extremly rich and you can vary a little on it if your trying to tune. I want to say my revo and jato are set at 1 1/2 on LSN and 3 on HSN last I checked it and that is a little rich.

really and i was worried on running lean my 2.5 is like 4 1/2 hsn 3 on my lsn and i was worrried

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

does it matter that its 30 out

Yes. You need to wrap the head to keep the temps up and at 30 out you will prob be about factory setting to compensate for the cold weather. I don't run mine much colder than 40 cause you have to richen it so much it's almost like the engine is struggling to run plus the fuel turns to like gel. You can run it that cold but I would keep the fuel warm and wrap the head good.

do u hav promblems with ur car or teuck cuz i do

hey BamaFan, when you say keep the fuel warm, I assume keep the gallon/quart etc in the 1:1 car with the heater or keep it indoors, whatever may apply. But do you also wrap the fuel tank with cloth,old sock etc. to maintain fuel temp?

No just keep it warm while it in the container. It will turn to gel if it gets below 32 degrees F and it won't have time to while in the fuel tank unless you just let it sit.