traxxas summit

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qaart

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
have any of yall seen the traxxas summit. its pretty cool that you can climb with it and race. and it has remote controle locking diff.

when i look at that i think man thats alot of stuff to break

as much as it is you might have to save for a while

All I know is that is third on my list for the new year after BL for the Slash and the new Losi crawler...

i wouldent mind having one but i dont want to spend 600$

Making $1200 a month and living at home you should be able to get one with out a problem.....:D

Ouch....Don't play with fire ladies cuz qaart just got :angry:BURNED:angry:!

I just saw it advratised in a magazine for about 470 ish . I know I want one !

i have other more important stuff to buy then a 600$ car

Like imaginary wheelie popping pocket bikes, while out running the cops.

I will get one eventually, but I have bigger fish to fry lol. Maby for my birthday or something depending how the rc funds are looking. I would keep this in my truck and anytime I felt like bashing when offroading it would be cool to just bust it out.

An any time , any where truck . That's exactly the reason I want one . Mud , snow , water , whatever . This truck is supposed to be able to handle it . I've always wanted an r/c truck like this .

Stay on topic or leave the thread.

yeah looks like a real nice truck. the high low gearing is also a cool aspect of it too. i'd get it but i need to get a job so i can go full force into the hobby.:\

ya that truck is alot of money 500 for the truck and 100 for extra parts and batt.
if its built like the revo or t maxx it should be good

These things are pretty slick. Traxxas really outdone themselves on this car.

I'm just wondering how long will that motor stay good there easy start motors are junk idk about there other motors

Back