Traxxas Summit Shell & Wheels...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-maxx kid

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I have a t-maxx 3.3 (4908) and I was just wondering if the Summit body and wheels would fit on my maxx?

-Matt

The body probably not. The wheels maybe but they have a different mounting system then the maxxes do. So you would probably be looking at picking up some extra parts to make em work. I think they're the same type of wheel nuts the revo uses, not sure what they're called.

Summit bodies are heavy. It would be the first thing I would replace on one. They're cool looking, though.

They look durable though. I wish traxxas would make one for the Maxx.

The body should fit but toy might need to drill new holes for the body post. You might have to lower or raise the body post. And cut holes in the body for air flow so it does not over heat

for the summit body to work you NEED to buy the extended traxxas body posts, as for the wheels, i dont remember if the 4908 are 14, or 17mm..if there 17mm then the wheels WILL match up perfectly!! hope this helped you out!...

for the summit body to work you NEED to buy the extended traxxas body posts, as for the wheels, i dont remember if the 4908 are 14, or 17mm..if there 17mm then the wheels WILL match up perfectly!! hope this helped you out!...

they are 17MM

The 4908 comes with 14mm wheel hexes. You can just buy the 17mm from traxxas if you want to.

Back