Traxxas stadium truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcvillareale

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I'm currently looking for new RC car I'm looking at the Traxxas stadium truck I I was wondering what the difference is between VXL and not is it worth the extra money? And what else from other companies can you compare it to?

Welcome in , the VXL is Velineon is Brushless power system. It is worth the money and teamed up with a Lipo battery is incredible performance. I highly recommend you read up on Lipo Safety however before you decide on it.

Welcome in , the VXL is Velineon is Brushless power system. It is worth the money and teamed up with a Lipo battery is incredible performance. I highly recommend you read up on Lipo Safety however before you decide on it.
Thanks I'll check it out but is there any competitor that has a truck similar in price and performance I'm trying to figure out which is best

A Rustler is a good basher not a real good race stadium truck.. Go with the VXL then you might want to upgrade the tranny with a RPM one...I dont like there plastic in the trans at all had to many motors slip then tear up spurs and pinions.....Just my 2Cents worth..as stated above read up on lipos..and buy a lipo bag or whats called a lipo safe bag..FYI dont leave a lipo fully charged(storage 7.65volts)...many great info sites online...

It's really hard to determine which is best because I like everybody else here mods the heck out of them and make them what we want. Traxxas is a good start and depending which you choose there is a ton of parts. That's the most important thing of all, "available parts"...

Thanks for the input it's been a long time since I had a fast RC car

Back