Traxxas remote wont update from 2.52 ( i think thats the number) to 8. Something on my traxxas link app. Keeps saying something about can't get info

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thepitstarman

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
Traxxas remote wont update from 2.52 ( i think thats the number) to 8. Something on my traxxas link app. Keeps saying something about can't get info from transmitter.

You may have to call Traxxas tech support on that one. I've never used a Traxxas radio so i have no experience.

so do all traxxas remotes do this blutooth update stuff? i didnt even have a clue about updating the esc or remote till i read on these forums :p. whats the point in the updates. i saw the latest esc update will require you to unplug your battery to get the esc to turn off. (but does it do anything useful with the updates is what i wonder)

do only certain remotes update? i guess i can read up on this. i know i bought a control module thing to put in one of the remotes but never installed it (maybe thats what takes the update)

Back