Traxxas Nitro Sport

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitro_sport

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey, I was wondering what kind of hop-up parts there are for the Nitro sport

The nitro sport is basically the same as the rustler....any Nitro Rustler parts should fit...I don't know what you have already, so it's hard to say what "hop ups" you need...If I'm not mistaken, the engine is a watered down version of the Pro.15...if so, the Traxxas dual needle carb from that engine will work...if your engine is on its last legs, I'd look into an aftermarket engine (what kind of running do you do?)...tires are a big help too. I like Proline Dirt Hawgs for pavement, grass and tacky dirt. I also use Proline Gladiators on hard-packed or dry/dusty dirt (they're almost TOO much traction on anything else.) Front tires: try Proline Edge or Losi ribbed (red)....suspension setups could vary, depending on you, but Losi springs fit Traxxas shocks...Also, there are lots of companies that make shock towers, and Traxxas' flex alot...I like RD Racing carbon fiber...Lastly, change any fixed linkages with adjustable turnbuckles, and BEARINGS throughout (including wheels)...Good Luck.

HEy, thanks for the info....i already have gladiator tires on back and edge tires on front and they are both on RPM wheels but I'm lookin more for the pipe and header more than stuff like that....if you could plaease help me out i would greatly appreciate it

go to tower hobbies or look at google. but tower usualy has what people r looking for.