traxxas nitro rustler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

challis349

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
just seen the traxxas nitro rustler for sale in the uk for £215, is this a good price in the uk?

Is it a good stadium truck, imagine its alot of power to the rear wheels, but hey thats half the fun of a stadium truck surely,

will it be ok for a fairly new person, had 1/8 ansmann virus buggy which i built myself for around 4 months now, and the time has come to get another,

Is there anything to watch out for on the rustler, and if so what,

is there any other stadium trucks, or similar trucks available on the market for around the same money?

not jato or revo as these are a little out of my price range

Thanks, kev:D

Yeah, it's a pretty good truck overall. I own one, however don't use it as much anymore (Now have a Jato) It's a fairly weak truck however, so I recommend you upgrade some of the stock parts such as A-Arms etc. I hit a curb at around 10 mph before, and broke a front A-Arm. :p It has plenty of speed though, and it's a pretty fun truck to bash around. Any more questions, let me know. ;)

dont know much about the rustler being i never looked for one/ owned one. i have a jato 3.3 and i can promise you ST are a ton of fun. my uncle has one and he enjoys it, but he only uses it for some light bashing

Back