traxxas jato nitro

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdevoe

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I've got a traxxas. Nitro jato ran fine when I got it now its acting as if it doesny get a good signal and not wanting to go. Could this be a battery issue? I'm new to the r.c world any advice is appreciated.

I've got a traxxas. Nitro jato ran fine when I got it now its acting as if it doesny get a good signal and not wanting to go. Could this be a battery issue? I'm new to the r.c world any advice is appreciated.

Possibly, try replacing them and see if the problem is fixed. If not, we're going to need more info than "not wanting to go".

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

It will start with ease...when I pull on the throttle its like its not getting a signal then will spiratically come to life and take off but can't go very far or I lose all control and the steering and throttle dont work. Even when its next to me the steering is sketchy doesn't really turn like it should.

Replace the batteries.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

All around or just in car or controller

Replace the battery's and dig u get ur car wet if so that can cause it as well. And u may have a bad reciver

Back