Traxxas Hostile again…

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, you're a mod here. Why waste your time over there? I thought most of us came to this site because we were tired of the gestapo tactics that OQ, HW and a few other mods use to moderate the forums. This was supposed to be the promised land, why look back at the death camp?

I guess I needed to subject myself to the abuse to remember why I choose to be here.
Point well taken..

Thanks.

You are not allowed to disagree with the almighty traxxas gods, or inform somebody how to fix their new $450 toy without using traxxas parts, I think its rule # 73

Ok come on FastEddy can't you just feel the love from them???

Sure you can feel the love over there are long as the member follow all 82,428 rules, the last 82,418 rules are unwritten and you should know the rules because to be a member over there you whould have telepathic abilities to read the minds of the mods who will read your post in the future and know what they will think about it before they read it.

Originally posted by Hunter
Ok come on FastEddy can't you just feel the love from them???

Yea fell the love man its like in those movies on HBO when the guys are in prison and they acidently drop the soap the Love sneeks up on the from the back and then the FEEL THE LOVE>..X
If you really wanted to get them tell them that the parts supplies right now SUCK that you can't get them anywhere then you would never have to worry about posting there again.. I am actually cool with one of the mods there and asked him to see if he could help get my name reinstated and he said it was big fat NO because OQ and HW have to much weight to throw around.. No need to ask who it is becase he helped me out so I wish to let him be anonymous..X

Last edited:
I am glad to see that my decision to remain off that forum is continually reinforced...

Oh come on SkyMaxx I think its time you went back if for nothing else but to turn up the heat from time to time:D Its fun you know you want to.

I do get the itch every now and again, but everytime I go over there my alias gets banned...I guess there is only so much the mods will take from a bunch of irate and smart mouthed teens...;)

Now see SkyMaxx you just need to learn to say just enough to make them mad but not so much as to get banned.

True enough...they didn't take too kindly to MISANTHROPE...maybe I'll go as PSYCHOPHANT...he could make friends with our resident suck up...

Last edited:
Just making good use of the English language...sometimes people forget what it is that words can do...in most cases, I like to chose aliases that have somekind of meaning and can be played to their fullest...I think OQ and HW and their bi-aw-tch would enjoy this character...I just don't think I could stomach playing him out as the true meaning of the word...I would probably have to go as the anti-Psychophant...

My LHS still has some sitting new in the box on THEIR shelves as well! But hey, whos counting!?!?!?

Eddy - You were 100% right in suggesting what parts to use as replacements. You were also 100% right in your observation of people who are sitting with broken ones now waiting on parts. You were however, 100% WRONG for posting your observations on the Traxxas site!

Man - what is up with not even being able to voice an observation now??????????? Geeesh!

christian,

I dont like your input...your BANNED!

-WoodiE

Don’t ban him.
He will only re-register as
“Agnostic”
then we would really have our hands full.

I was thinking he would come back as Jason or Freddy. I mean we've all seen them, they never die, at least not for long!!!

Sky-
Dude!!! You were MISANTHROPE????? Sorry if I found this out late. Probably the last to know. I seriously thought MISANTHROPE was X 789!!!! He was going off on the T-Forum about the same time. I coulda swore it was him......

Now it all makes sense...