Traxxas forum

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berra85

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Seems like the Traxxas forum is down, oh well, it wont be missed too much:)

When did it go down? I show it up and running...not that it matters...I tend to agree with you guys.

i have been on there without hassle for ever,ask woodie we got 100 posts in 2 days when it was hacked,pity we did not hack it for longer;)

it has changed when did that happen?

i have not been on there for about 2 days and it has changed,they did not ask me if it was ok:)

i tried on the e-maxx forum and got retards replying back,so i`ll wait before trying again.

No matter when you go back you will get retards replying, for every good answer you will get 10 dumb answers. Too many wanna bees over there that dont even own an r/c car or truck.

when i went on there this morning i thought my monitor had gone baps up,wishy washy colours made me want to go back to bed.

biggest problem i have with the site are the buttons, white text on silver buttons dont make for a good combo!!!

Little note: Be on the look out for changes around here too!

-WoodiE

I have already noticed a few here, your right about the buttons you can't even read whats on half of them, but overall it is easier on the eyes. Too bad it still has the same sad content. They are still all fighting about the new T, get over it!

is it a half way job,to be finished at a later date,i hope so cos i could not spend too long looking at the site now.

Dude read my qoute.....I think IT IS easier on the eyes. I did not like the bright in your face colors, it was too much, now if they just had a moron filter I would spend more time there

A Typical Traxxas post:

My friends brothers sisters uncle said his cousin twice removed, said to put 10w30 in my engine for after run oil, is this good........

Originally posted by NCNitro
A Typical Traxxas post:

My friends brothers sisters uncle said his cousin twice removed, said to put 10w30 in my engine for after run oil, is this good........

Hehe, thats funny, are very nearly true.

Back