Traxxas bringing back kits?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you imagine what it's going to be like when they release these? People will buy these so called kits with the same cheap parts that are already on the rtr version, put more powerful systems in them, bash them and they will disintegrate quicker. Then they'll flood the forums crying and whining about how their cars aren't durable and keep breaking.

Agreed @MeesterC if the kit had better components (even if slightly more expensive) then it would make sense but why build what you can get from an RTR at around the same price when done?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-10-15-51-45.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-10-15-51-45.png
    453.4 KB · Views: 79
True man, but still if people don't like what they are doing, they are less likely to buy there products

I've just listed up my bandit on ebay ?? see ya traxxas it's been..... Eventful

I've just listed up my bandit on ebay ?? see ya traxxas it's been..... Eventful
We have classifieds here in the forum as well, down in the lounge section. One more place to try to get rid of that hunka hunka burning crap. I'm giving my Slash to my older son as punishment. Too bad I put in some Arrma goodies already, but he'll soon learn he should have been nicer to me for the past 17 years. ?

Here's one for all of you, you buy the kit but it's not included........ Lmao

Attachments

• 20190310_210220.jpg
    20190310_210220.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 85
That is not really the point of this thread. The point of this thread is like @Mongoose said hopefully other manufacturers will follow suit and offer kitted versions of their vehicles.

Despite the crap servos that came with it my Summit is still one of my favorite vehicles. If you use that truck like it was intended and not try to send it or go 70mph it stays together very well.
Facts good sir I've had my summit for a year now take it hiking n camping or bashing at least once a week and the only stuff to break was from my doing. Love the summit.

Back