Traxxas bringing back kits?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of the time I am tearing down nib rtr’s and rebuilding my way anyway :geek:

Directions for a Traxxas kit... "OPEN BOX...THROW IN TRASH!":p:p:ROFLMAO:
That is not really the point of this thread. The point of this thread is like @Mongoose said hopefully other manufacturers will follow suit and offer kitted versions of their vehicles.

Despite the crap servos that came with it my Summit is still one of my favorite vehicles. If you use that truck like it was intended and not try to send it or go 70mph it stays together very well.

That is not really the point of this thread. The point of this thread is like @Mongoose said hopefully other manufacturers will follow suit and offer kitted versions of their vehicles.

Despite the crap servos that came with it my Summit is still one of my favorite vehicles. If you use that truck like it was intended and not try to send it or go 70mph it stays together very well.

Yeah it was just a joke. ? Kits are nice to give you options. We usually end up rebuilding our trucks anyway and I've built a couple of mine from scratch so it's a lot like a kit. It's all about your bashing style like you said. No Traxxas works for me but may work for others. BASH ON!

You mean after 15 years Traxxas is finally listening to customers!?!? :rolleyes:

If Arrma starts putting out kit versions of their vehicles its game over.

Why are we talking about Traxxas? Traxxas is the reason I’m now a card carrying arrma member! I don’t care what Traxxas does to try and rebrand itself, but I do miss the kit, the building of the car, nostalgia aside I won’t buy Traxxas at all.

I guess you save $100 but you then have to buy your own electronics to have then the same "average" vehicle than the RTR. I would have thought that it would have been better to charge slightly more but offer better quality components under a new model

Why are we talking about Traxxas? Traxxas is the reason I’m now a card carrying arrma member! I don’t care what Traxxas does to try and rebrand itself, but I do miss the kit, the building of the car, nostalgia aside I won’t buy Traxxas at all.

But the erevo diffs will withstand a nuclear explosion.

Remember that story I told you guys about the other day? Expect Traxxas to start pulling out the stops, now that Arrma is taking a chunk out of their sales. Hopefully Horizon takes the bull by the horns, and considers doing the same with Arrma kits.

Again, this isn't really meant to be about Traxxas more pointing out the fact that if Traxxas is doing it, then others will likely follow suit.

Remember that story I told you guys about the other day? Expect Traxxas to start pulling out the stops, now that Arrma is taking a chunk out of their sales. Hopefully Horizon takes the bull by the horns, and considers doing the same with Arrma kits.

Hopefully they do.....along with other vendors. Competition is key to a free market and progress

Back