Traxxas Bandit question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wacmartin

DAMN TREES
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I took apart my buggy tonight to check that all the hardware was tight. Everything went perfect, buy I was wondering should my wheels be wobbling when I spin them by hand. The left rear wheel is the worst, also should there be a little play in them as well when moving side to side lightly. Is this normal and if not what would cause this. Thank you.

make sure you axle pins are in the hexes correctly that could be your wobble
or your nut is loose
i would take it apart and see whats going on

is it brushed or brushless?? because the brushed bandits come with bushings instead of bearings.. I just had to go through and put bearings in my rusty and my daughters bandit... whole new cars with bearings!!!!...

Axle pins are in the hexes correctly and in the slot in the wheel correctly too. I took it apart a couple of times thinking that was it but no dice. Yes it's the vxl. Oh yeah and the nuts are as tight as then can get.

they have a slight wobble but if you have the plastic camber links then the holes might be getting stretched, or if you have bearings starting to go.

And I suppose high speed 360 degree skids on pavement would be more then suffcient to do this?

lmfao

yeah that doesn't help with keaping everything tight l.o.l.

Ok old thread revisited. So I was looking at the wheels again today and my front end assembly manual. I notices on the front end in the exploded view there's two washers one in the back of the axle carrier right were the stub axle enters the carrier and one right at the front were it would exit out. I only have one on each axle, the one were the axle exits the carrier. Would this cause that.

Back