Traxxas 1/16th E-Revo FAQ

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a great idea thanks Alexander!

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

I was thinking of getting a link module to reduce speed, or just use the link module from my Slash 4X4 Ultimate. That way I have extra speed if I need/want it. The 2S does have higher mAh supposedly.

What about the gensacearespammers 1400mAh 60C 3s? Is that too powerful?
I loved a 3s in mine. Stock vxl 380 motor and esc Temps. There is a neu brand motor that are similar to 380, but are pricey. They are supposed to run cool.

Me I did 540 3500kv and 540 4650kv big blocks. On 3s she will squat, bunny hop, and boogie.

Just had my first major crash and spilled open a shock. For those of you who don’t know, 30wt is stock in a merv. I also added body clip retainers (for whatever reason when I crash hard the front body clips have a tendency to back out. I also added RPM body skid rails, but they don’t fit perfectly. They do protect the body, though. Also if you hate popping wheelies when accelerate hard, I’d highly recommend getting the center diff #TRA7014.

Definitely need to pick up a heat sink and wheelie bar for mine. I sold my old model and just got the newer one.

Back