Transmiter&reciver for 100$

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've watched a lot of videos and ordered rc6gs v2
Everyone says it's good so I will give it a try

Just ordered the RC6GS V2 myself. Should be a lot better for my speed runs over the DumboRC X6F. Will be able to fine tune everything really like the fine adjustment ability and the range is amazing.

I have both the RC6GS and the Fly Sky GT5. The RC6GS packs a lot more function and has a very far range, but it is a bit bulky (and heavy) and drains batteries very fast. The FS GT5 on the other hand doesn't have as far range (still has plenty), but the design is ergonomic, the LCD screen is much easier to maneuver, has audible alarms (when you leave it on without using it too long; low battery), and overall has better build quality.

RC4GS v2, $60 at amazon.

I have 2 of the older version, and like it. Extra RX are about $12-$15 and have a gyro.

https://www.amazon.com/Radiolink-2-4GHz-Transmitter-Receiver-Controller/dp/B07DPMVVKN

I bought one of these a while back, the Turnigy branded one. I wanted to mod it for the winch on my tuber. I replaced the potentiometer with a momentary toggle for my winch. I also bought a few extra receivers for other trucks, and it has been a great radio, you can't beat the price. I also wrapped the handle with baseball bat grip tape, it feels much better in my hand now. I have 0 complaints at all.

Attachments

• 20210304_132245.jpg
    20210304_132245.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 43
My wife and I are using the older models, the RC4GS v2.
Very nice tr ansd rx. I normally use Futaba, but like this alot.

So, I changed my mind, went with gt5 instead.
Apparently it's better for racing, every video I watched people mention crawlers for radio link so I thing fs will do better for me.