Sold / Found trailer

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
I'm looking for a pretty nice but affordable trailer that will hold my berg to be pulled by my jk or my new scaler project..

Rocky at Whitebone trailers makes some sick trailers, but they will run you $250 and up depending on how crazy you go with them. He makes them with working tongue jacks, slide out ramps, wood floors, expanded metal floors, single axle, tandem axle, whatever you want.

Or you could always get that guy that took his cardboard mini t ramp and converted it to a trailer to make one for you, bet it would be a good bit cheaper. :hehe:

for $250 it best have some lips lol...I'm sure one of those would be kick ass but its just way too much right now, me broke, no potatoes to pick.

Or you could always get that guy that took his cardboard mini t ramp and converted it to a trailer to make one for you, bet it would be a good bit cheaper. :hehe:

LMFAOTG!!
That's exactly what I thought of while reading this thread. What made that so hysterically funny was that his post and picture followed the link with the most amazing trailers I'd ever seen.

thanks for the link bro...i actually started building mine today..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back