trailer

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

slowngreen

I got in your recliner.
Staff member
RC Driving Style
Bashing, Racing
I'm looking for a pretty nice but affordable trailer that will hold my berg to be pulled by my jk or my new scaler project..

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
Staff member
RC Driving Style
Bashing, Racing
Rocky at Whitebone trailers makes some sick trailers, but they will run you $250 and up depending on how crazy you go with them. He makes them with working tongue jacks, slide out ramps, wood floors, expanded metal floors, single axle, tandem axle, whatever you want.

Or you could always get that guy that took his cardboard mini t ramp and converted it to a trailer to make one for you, bet it would be a good bit cheaper. :hehe:

slowngreen

I got in your recliner.
Staff member
RC Driving Style
Bashing, Racing
for $250 it best have some lips lol...I'm sure one of those would be kick ass but its just way too much right now, me broke, no potatoes to pick.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
Staff member
Supporter
Military Veteran
RC Driving Style
Bashing, Flying
Or you could always get that guy that took his cardboard mini t ramp and converted it to a trailer to make one for you, bet it would be a good bit cheaper. :hehe:
LMFAOTG!!
That's exactly what I thought of while reading this thread. What made that so hysterically funny was that his post and picture followed the link with the most amazing trailers I'd ever seen.

slowngreen

I got in your recliner.
Staff member
RC Driving Style
Bashing, Racing
thanks for the link bro...i actually started building mine today..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.