Traded crawlers

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul_G

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
After a few months of attempting to sell my Wraith with no luck I traded it for a TRX4 sport. The other guy got the better end of the deal but I'm fine with it. Sometimes that's life.

I have a creep body, axles and wheels/tires to go on it from another TRX4 I sold a while back.
Then again, I might just clean up the sport and sell it off.

66B21DB0-2848-44F2-8350-ABB13FB7DF20.png

B8958AE2-A624-4419-AC1D-B01D6AFD329B.jpeg

I would have traded if it were me. I have Axial Bomber with a Tekin system which is a amazing.
The thing is super tough with all the power it needs. I'm just not a fan of it so it's always left on the shelf.
I didn't mod it myself but it has some serious money wrapped up in it.

I would have traded if it were me. I have Axial Bomber with a Tekin system which is a amazing.
The thing is super tough with all the power it needs. I'm just not a fan of it so it's always left on the shelf.
I didn't mod it myself but it has some serious money wrapped up in it.
I really like the looks of the Wraiths. Just don't like the performance of them.

To me, they are over powering and hard to control.

I always kinda wanted a wraith. Those were insanely popular for awhile after they came out. In fact they were so popular I was surprised they discontinued them.

The Wraith and TRX4 are 2 different animals. One is a crawler and one is a rock racer. I have a 1st generation Wraith, and while it is fun, I just prefer slow crawling nowadays.
0430211544b.jpg
0615211729a.jpg

I'll get another wraith one day. I have a new spawn body and interior waiting.
Metal axles and brass for the TRX4

86FB7684-A5F5-40A4-8B82-B87991C94AB2.jpeg

Last edited:
Got the body mounted…. Done some shock towers and next is axles. Over/under drive gearing…

Dont mind the clothes.. doing laundry..

42D6BCB1-BF15-4845-832D-A373962E58F2.jpeg