tracks....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxxcrazy88

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hi I was thinking about building a offroad track in my back yard and I was wondering what type of simple design to make. any input would help.

Thanks for the help

your welcome!

maxx i can't pm you?????
edited - removed image

sorry

hummer_military_lights_md_clr_4559.gif

Last edited:
I might have blocked it sorry

well i just wanted to say that please dont be affended by my image. I am just testing a few things.

look in your profile then edit options and see whats going on!!!

Last edited:
I fixed It. don't worry I'm not

I actually thought it was funny. When I made my profile I mustn't have enabled it

It should work now

Last edited:
That's a cool track for a backyard type. I prefer longer straights so you can get some great speed and air like the one Sky and I use at one of my work sites.

Hmmm, I may even get one of my guys to make a full scale track with the bulldozer. No matter what I do it has to look semi natural so my boss does not see it as a track but as natural ground formations that I run my RC on. Hmmmm the brain it devising a devious way to accomplish this!

That 2.5 didn't seem to get much punch on that track...I figured it would be taking those doubles as a single...guess she wasn't letting it all hang out...

It was the new maxx. I'd love to make the track huge but I have limited space and want to keep it simple the area is around 50x50.

I have a off the topic question what's with the banana

Last edited:
50X50 is not too big but there is plenty of room to make some stuff in that space. I think the approach alone for the big jump Sky and I use is like 75 and the landing is about 30.

New size (bad math) 50x100

yea his backyard is pretty big. he could make a nice sized track but nothin big. adn its not flat, its sloped. but not that much(but just enough to make a nice slip adn slide).

Thats a good layout, I was lookin for somethin like that. Any Idea what the dimensions are Lot is actually 100x100 But I'm only allowed to use around half.

but thats still alot . cause your backyard is pretty big.

come on peeps keep posting!!!!!!!!!!!

Back