tracks in ohio

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lillightingboy21

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
:marshall: does anyone know of any good tracks in ohio

i do i do... what part of ohio??

over on the river by mountaneer there is a sweet track.. info at http://www.brownshobbyshop.com/ and there is a indoor off road nitro track in dayton.. which i need to drive the 4hr to check out one cold winter day :whhooo:

i live in austintown right next to youngstown do u know of any other tracks

the track i use is a hr from youngstown BUT worth the drive.. it is pretty simple to find though... its called browns hoby, austin townn hobby shope has info on it.. they also stock all the parts for the lightning.. actually both do..

i think that the mechinic bruce races there i know they stock parts for the lightning because that is wear i bought it and they showed me the big box of parts that they stock for the lighning its sweet the hobby shop is moving into a bigger building that is just not even a 1/2 mile maybe not even 1/4 mile up the street they need to find a place to make a track in austintown

hey CRSMP5
maybe since u only live about 10 min away maybe we can go there and race together one day if we get to know each other and how old r u

me 29... and yep bruce is alright... he does race there also..

I'm only 14 but i think u would like me but hey its cool

i aint no immautre fruitcake like most other 14 year olds