tracks 2 not like teh other one difrent person.

• Thread starter Traxxass_FREAK90
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traxxass_FREAK90

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i am thinking of making a track adn I'm thinking fo either geting a onroad car or a t-maxx. i need help deciding whether to get a on road or off road adn which ever one what type of trackt o build.;)
i would apreciate your help. and its not like the other tracks thread ok so dont say crap like that.:banana: thanx

please help me out i really want a off road car cause thats pretty much all i got but i got alot of on road places too. adn well io need help deciding whether to go on or off road. adn tehn what type of track to build. like maybe aan oval or a figure 8 or with off road waht ever . but i really need help deciding please hwelp.

Your buddies post on tracks:
https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=474

Another members question on RCs:
https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=503

You might find the information you are looking for in either of those two posts. Similarities between posts aside..try reading the boards or maybe searching them...you may find the answers are already available. You might also want to post your question with regards to onroad RCs in the forum labeled On-Road Touring...they may have more info on that subject.

Last edited:
thanx, adn well i never thought aobuyt thinking before.

Oh...that was a shot at me...bounced right off...didn't even see it...funny though, I often think the same about you...

hmmmmm I'm gonna post my design for a track on here in a minute for teh off adn on road. how do you do that thoigh?

Instead of using the Post for Quick Reply Box, use the Post Reply button. It will give you the standard reply window and one of the options is an attachment button with a browse function...use that.

well it says its to big to post adn it was just a circle so I'm not gonna post it.

There are file size limits...if you want to post it, cut the image size down to 400 x 400 (that is pixel size) and low file memory size, then you should be able to post it.

He has spaced again (just kiddin) I told him how to do it . he want's to draw it but his scanner doesn't work I tried Email but his email wouldn't let him get it while you're at it check out the original tracks (by me) and tell what you think
if you want to

I'm not much of a racer...I am a free range basher...I prefer no limits to what I am allowed to do. Were I to build a track it would probably be an oval with long straight aways and lots of jumps or perhaps some kind of wierd E shape to give me more straightaways and one long back straightaway with jumps on all of them...I like to fly...

my track would be 2 jumps (one coming and one going) thats it.

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
I'm not much of a racer...I am a free range basher...I prefer no limits to what I am allowed to do. Were I to build a track it would probably be an oval with long straight aways and lots of jumps or perhaps some kind of wierd E shape to give me more straightaways and one long back straightaway with jumps on all of them...I like to fly...
I just paid for my new chassis today and might have it by this weekend. All the rest of the parts should be here by then too so maybe we'll be able to hand out some flying lessons this weekend but I am not committing (however you spell that stupid word in English) to this.

Start a new thread-

The Big El Repair!

Post what parts you get (who makes them etc)

I want to know how the rebuild process goes ;)

Did you get a .21 deck?

Dynamite?
XTM?
UE?

Pirata, do what Christian suggested...we are all curious as to what you get to re-animate that dead T of yours.

i think I'm gonna go with a touring car not a maxx.

Back