Tower coupon...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImBroken

Still Lurking...
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
use ad number 599F6 to receive Free Shipping on your Tower Hobbies order of $50 or more. Good through 4/29/04...

thanks. but u know what the last time they had free shipping they sent the stuff out like snail mail, like it was $4.99 shipping. lol. i got $20 coming from tower hobbies.. woohoo.

later

That is pretty good, but if you use 010C3 you get 20 dollars off a $50 order. That is a smokin' deal. It's a one time thing though, so use it wisely young grasshopper.

Nice. I was just getting ready to place an order with Tower too. That $20 dollar off coupon with my $20 dollar gift certificate shall do nicely. :)

man!! i didn't know tower offers 20 off 50 dollar order.. i thought it was 20 off 200.. where did you get those ad number? its not on the website.

I'm gona use that coupon right now with the purchase of pro-line velocity 6 rims and road rage tires for my t-maxx and a hex driver set and maby a Pro-Line Cadillac Escalde body.

We get e-mails from tower hobbies on special deals and offers.

later

Yea, its pretty good. I bought 40 series mambos w/ Big Joe tires and it came to be $52. What a steal, i was just about to pay $80 for the exact same set.

Originally posted by Shogun1122
That is pretty good, but if you use 010C3 you get 20 dollars off a $50 order. That is a smokin' deal. It's a one time thing though, so use it wisely young grasshopper.

poop, I used that coupon last week... lol That was a good find....
The free shipping coupon would be good for someone buying some big stuff....

Originally posted by Shogun1122

You just saved me money. I just got through using the code.

Thanks.

The funny part is i found it on accident. Someone had posted a list of codes that listed what type of savings they were. Most didnt work, and this one was listed as a $10 savings. You should have seen how suprised i was when it rang up as a $20 savings on a $50 dollar purchase. Talk about your lucky day.

hey i got another its $5 off a $50 purchase its 010L7

that $20 coupon is a great find. just used it for some stuff. good lookin' out!

the $20 off does any one know how long it will last ????
I wanna buy something on backorder???

Originally posted by Nitroz28
the $20 off does any one know how long it will last ????
I wanna buy something on backorder???

just use the coupon and go through the check out. it should take the $20 and then once they get the part instock they will send it out. i think, but I'm not positive. send tower a e-mail or a call 1-800-637-6050

later

mine says this everytime i try to order with the $20 off or free shippin
Ad Number 599F6 promotional offer can be redeemed only by those who received this offer from us. Please see details of the promotional offer you are using. Please re-key a valid Ad Number below and click the "Proceed" button or just click the "Proceed" button to continue with our pre-selected Ad Number.

whats up with that?

The $20 off $50 worked for me. Already got my stuff too.

Back