toronto hobby show 2013

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIRDMAN

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
for us Canadians :D

Toronto hobby show 2013
2025 Dundas St. East
Mississauga, Ontario
L4X 1M2 - Canada

Friday
November 1st
12pm - 9pm
Saturday
November 2nd
10am - 9pm
Sunday
November 3rd
10am - 7pm

• Free Parking
• Free Admission

next weekend

Damn, there's noway I can squeeze a trip to Toronto my company's stacked for jobs until nov 20, if you go take us some pics.

complete scam!!

I learned this yesterday and forgot to re-post here. It is a store
"Big Boys with Cool Toys"
he uses this "hobby show name" for a weekend sale at his store to try to draw in customers.
back in the day the " Toronto Hobby Show" was one of the greatest around. Every kind of R/C you could think of plus so much more in the hobby field and also a indoor off-road dirt track ( loved racing it too )

again not a real hobby show so alot of ppl get dissapointed .

cheers

Yeah the Toronto hobby show hasn't happened for a few years. I don't even think big boys with cool toys was even open when they had the show. Surprisingly they have some good deals at that sale though, if you can deal with there crappy customer service. Other then that big boys might have a lot of stock, but there prices are to high, and the service is terrible. I haven't stepped foot in the store for over a year. HobbyHobby, is my go to shop in Mississauga, great prices and even better customer service.

Back