Today with the slash and rustler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
Slash: Since the motor is done, I took the motor from my rustler and put it in the slash. They both have the same motor. Me and my dad went to our storage unit place and decided to bring the slash with the rustler motor in it. Just drifted around. Had the stock rustler tires on the slash since they are wider and because they are wider I flip over a lot less. Also the rustler motor had more kick to it, more torque because the rustler motor is a lot newer than the old slash motor.

Rustler: Didn't run it today because I took the motor out and put it in the slash. Steering turnbuckles should be here on Tuesday.

Next for Slash:
Motor ( replacing with titan 12t)
Traxxas Aluminum Steering Bellcrank
LCG Chassis
Tires

Next for Rustler:
RPM Front Bulkhead (didnt break stock one yet put want to replace it)
RPM Front and Rear Arms (didnt break stock one yet put want to replace it)

Took 2 vids today had to post them on my other account cause I couldn't log into my main channel
Secondary YT channel
Main YT channel

Slash: Since the motor is done, I took the motor from my rustler and put it in the slash. They both have the same motor. Me and my dad went to our storage unit place and decided to bring the slash with the rustler motor in it. Just drifted around. Had the stock rustler tires on the slash since they are wider and because they are wider I flip over a lot less. Also the rustler motor had more kick to it, more torque because the rustler motor is a lot newer than the old slash motor.

Rustler: Didn't run it today because I took the motor out and put it in the slash. Steering turnbuckles should be here on Tuesday.

Next for Slash:
Motor ( replacing with titan 12t)
Traxxas Aluminum Steering Bellcrank
LCG Chassis
Tires

Next for Rustler:
RPM Front Bulkhead (didnt break stock one yet put want to replace it)
RPM Front and Rear Arms (didnt break stock one yet put want to replace it)

Took 2 vids today had to post them on my other account cause I couldn't log into my main channel
Secondary YT channel
Main YT channel

Man, if you could get a couple doors opened on each side of that you could get some Ken Block obstacles setup 😉

Back